Jerry Browning

Wednesday, June 26, 2019


For God chose us before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in God’s sight. In love the Creator predestined us to be adopted sons and daughters through Jesus Christ, in accordance with God’s pleasure and will. (Ephesians 1:4,5)

Dear (Insert your name here):

Did you know that you were in my mind even before the creation of the world? Did you know that I knew you would be born on (Insert your birthday here), and that you would desperately need a Savior?

Think for a moment, my child, that My Son put on flesh and came to your world, not just for a global mass of humanity in a general way, but especially for you—personally.

Because He did what I asked of him, I now can be your parent—I can call you my own. If you will allow Me, I will give you blessing, I will teach you and I will share with you My wisdom. Experience My power and gifts through My Holy Spirit. Ask Me, just ask Me, and I will use you to lead and nurture in fellowship your fellow humans.

I’m preparing a very special place for you where you can enjoy life fully as it is meant to be. You see, I want to meet with you—face to face. I want you to see Me, face to face!

My joy is to be your joy. My hope is to be your hope. With my wisdom and love flowing through you, put your hand in Mine and enjoy life beyond compare.
Love, God

Holy God, I know that nothing can compare with what You have prepared for me. I pray that even now I can glimpse bits and pieces of it while You hold my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment