Jerry Browning

Friday, July 26, 2019


I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord, the beginning and the end, Who is, and Was, and Who is yet to come-the Almighty. (Revelations 1:8)

Some things are known intuitively, and those things we know through our own intuition are based in our spirituality. Spirituality is involved in every aspect of our lives, whether we know it or not. In the human creature, it involves the emotional, physical and mental states of our being and connects the people of the world into oneness. Spirituality is the force of goodness and wholeness throughout the universe.

This is not just an opinion or thought. It is a truth that pervades the whole of humanity and runs deep within every human soul, even if it is not vocalized or acknowledged. God is alive and in control of God’s world and intended from the beginning of physical time that it be in oneness.

The end of one year and the beginning of another is a time for change and always has been. I can change for good or for bad. Each of us determines our own changes and the results that come about from them. I can get sober, I can quit smoking, I can lose weight–the list goes on indefinitely. I can be cheerful and creative or I can be negative and destructive. My attitude determines the results of my changing life.

Spirituality has been given freely, but it needs to be nurtured in every life. We need to surround ourselves with loving, caring, honest people in order to allow the gift of spirituality to grow within us. My continued willingness to be part of the “one” that God intended is essential if I am to make changes and be a part of a creative and uplifted humanity.

Blessed Creator, strengthen each of us to look at ourselves and see if what we are is what You intended. Help us to change so that we become truly Your creations in every detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment